We have extensive experience in the design, administration and supervision of structural and civil engineering projects in the private and public sectors.
Our staff have many years of experience in structural and civil engineering consultancy on a multitude of projects including; residential, commercial, product development, retail, industrial, leisure, bridges, education, healthcare, offshore and nuclear. This large portfolio of experience covers project sizes ranging from small domestic alterations through to multi-billion pound commercial developments.
Whether you are a home buyer requiring a structural building report or a developer of high value construction projects, you will find our service professional, enthusiastic and reliable.
Examples of our staff’s experience includes:
- Lead structural engineer/project manager for numerous residential developments ranging from simple steel/timber beam designs, through to development of structural systems for entire offsite modular build residential developments.
- Design of complex structures, temporary works, water control structures and landmark/iconic buildings.
- Reinforced concrete design and detailing for large below ground structures, water pumping stations, industrial slabs, ground beams, foundations and pile caps.
- Response spectrum analysis for seismic substantiation of nuclear handling systems, modal time history analysis to find solutions and modify existing structures that are failing under fatigue due to high frequency forced vibration.
- Design of general structures using standard building materials and less frequently used materials such as aluminium, stainless steel and structural glass.
- Experienced in 3D software for modelling, analysis, design and production of manufacturing and construction drawings.